Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 360 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average
How to host illegal shop website on clear web // No censure & No ban & No id

Quote:(10-31-2021, 08:01 PM)Num5kull Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I have seen Shopify with a private domain from GoDaddy using cloudflare DNS service. These fake shops are a real pain to get shut down.

Hi Num5kull, :cool:
Really thx i understand what I meant Fritz.

I'm so sorry fritz I thought you were talking about a simple Shopify store, My bad :wink2:

Quote:(10-31-2021, 08:06 PM)Oni Wrote:

Hosts that are advertised as "bulletproof" will generally ignore abuse complaints. "Offshore" hosts will allow things that your home country might not, as well. The difference between "bulletproof" and "offshore" is often the intent.

Hi Oni, :evil:
This is exactly the kind of answer i expected.

Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us.

Quote:(11-01-2021, 02:34 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (10-31-2021, 04:01 PM)HugoSlaveur Wrote:

very well thank you, I understand :cool:
You're welcome.

Going to explain a few things regarding this, as I have some experience with "shady" sites, although they weren't shops.

Bulletproof refers to the ignoring of takedown and subpoena requests... unfortunately, you can not always take their word for it, especially if you live in a first world country with a lot of power.

You will want to be sure to find a very reliable one. You also are going to need to study opsec, for a long time. Your host doesn't matter, if your country finds out what you are doing you are responsible, whether the host permits this sort of behavior or not. All of this is only as strong as the weakest link, which is usually the webmaster.

There is a reason you don't see way too many big illegal clearnet markets, unless they are RU.