Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 373 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
How to make sever to play with your friends!

for the full tutorial here you can :watch this in youtube :
first you need here :

[To see links please register here]

(download at CraftBukkit)

FAQ
+ Did i need portforward in this tutorial ?
- yes, if you dont know how to portforward just search tutorial on google :smile:

code to run batch file : java -Xmx1024M -jar craftbukkit.jar (if wont work try to change the code by yourself)

1. after download craftbukkit, make new folder > rename it > move the craftbukkit into a new folder, open notepad paste the code that i give then save as with example lolrun.bat/.cmd (save it with craftbukkit.jar :smile: )
2. run batch file until u get the file name with .txt (eula.txt) open eula.txt if you see eula=false (or something like that) change it into eula=true) then save it.
3. run batch file after you get server.txt (btw if you get server.txt in the 2nd step it not showing text anymore) open it find server-ip=paste your Ipv4 address example 192.168.100.100000000000xxx like that
example server-ip=192.168.19090900 dont forget with online mode in the server.txt change it into false
onlime-mode=true > online-mode=false. (actually it's done but you can make it online wth your friends
4.PortForward Look at the video at UP lol

I do all my servers via a VPS. Also, you can change the "-Xmx1024M" to the amount of ram you want running on your server.

Quote:(07-03-2018, 03:11 PM)Mimiakira Wrote:

I do all my servers via a VPS. Also, you can change the "-Xmx1024M" to the amount of ram you want running on your server.

yap that's so right

This is a great tutorial for beginners. Thank you. :smile:

Which servers do you play on yourself?

Quote:(07-06-2018, 09:12 AM)Percent Wrote:

This is a great tutorial for beginners. Thank you. :smile:

Which servers do you play on yourself?

Ex Staff from HP and MP. Don't play anymore considering I prefer to move on from a game that I played for 9 years.
Use to play those 2 as well, many more that was factions, prison 7 etc. Fun times.

Sinisterly used to have a Bukkit server about 5-6 years ago. Hopefully Bukkit still lives up to its name.

Quote:(07-06-2018, 11:17 AM)Oni Wrote:

Sinisterly used to have a Bukkit server about 5-6 years ago. Hopefully Bukkit still lives up to its name.

Oh shit. Bukkit is lonnnng gone. Spigot is now being used more since, that's the only file server to have everything setup and running. Good to know that you're an OG bukkit user.

I remember in the beginning you could start up a Minecraft server with just opening µTorrent haha. It seems you have to go through a little bit more trouble now. Still, a lot of people play Minecraft, so nice share! Thanks for this.

Quote:(07-06-2018, 01:47 PM)Bish0pQ Wrote:

I remember in the beginning you could start up a Minecraft server with just opening µTorrent haha. It seems you have to go through a little bit more trouble now. Still, a lot of people play Minecraft, so nice share! Thanks for this.

I still remember people using hamatchi to port forward.

Quote:(07-06-2018, 02:44 PM)Mimiakira Wrote:

Quote: (07-06-2018, 01:47 PM)Bish0pQ Wrote:

I still remember people using hamatchi to port forward.

I still use hamachi with some friends to emulate LAN connections in older games. It is a pain to set up, and works 20% of the time