Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 363 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
How to shield your internet connection with K9 Web Protection?

Download:

[To see links please register here]

Virustotal: (0/69)

How to shield:
1 - Install K9 Web Protection
2 - Enter License key and password
3 - Reboot
4 - Visit

5 - Enter the password
6 - Click setup and type password
7 - Tick High and save
8 - Tick Custom and Tick Unrated and Web Advertisement and save
10 - Surf the net as usual

On any site blocked click the drop box and select "permanently" following on "Allow This Site".
Enter password and is all set for that site.

[Image: K9-Web-Protection-Alert.jpg]

Note 1:
K9 Web Protection can be useful to admins to stop viruses from communicating to the internet. This works for detected and undetected ones just tick to block Unrated sites. Most malware don't operate from a rated place and the ones who do operate are blocked because of previous ticked High category.

Note 2:
Any admin can monitor http traffic with K9 Web Protection by only reviewing the web client logs.

I've used this tool many years ago, and can confirm that It serves Its purpose very well Indeed.

I use a combination of uBlock Origin, LocalCDN, privacy-oriented changes to my about:config & chrome://flags, and a VPN when IP trackers are a risk. I also regularly clear any cookies I don't recognize with a cookie manager like

. If a website is too sketchy even for all of that, I'll open Tails in a VM.