Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 701 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
How to swap a banned gamertag

How To Swap a Banned Gamertag

Requirements:

* Computer
* Skype OR A Landline/Mobile Phone
* Banned Tag Information

The Set Up:

Step 1: Log into banned account on xbox.com.
Step 2: Click on my account, and then proceed to click on "Billing Information"
Step 3: Edit your Address and Name and make sure your street name/last name MATCHES your og gamertag thats banned.
Step 4: After you have edited the information so it matches your gamertag,(I.E. Leopard = 123 Leopard Lane, Leo Pard) simply save those billing details, and you're all set to go!

The Procedure:

Step 1: Using skype, or a phone, make a call to xbox support (1866-823-1459)- This # will bring you directly to live department with no wait time - Its free on skype.

Step 2: When an agent gets on the line, say the following line:"Hi, I was just on the phone with another agent but apparently we got disconnected, we were talking about how my gamertag matches personal and private information in my street address, because, my old friend on xbox keeps on sending messages to all of my xbox live friends saying that my street address is in my gamertag. The last agent said he was going to issue a FNC but we got disconnected.

Step 3: The agent will proceed to say something one of two options. 1: "We are going to have to escalate this" or 2: "Let me just initiate this FNC for you" or something along those lines. (NOTE: TIER 1 support CAN do FNC's. Don't let them tell you they can't because they sure as hell can, I was told by an agent that it was decently complicated task to do though, so many new agents won't know how to do it. So, if you want to press your luck, keep calling until you get somebody who knows what they are doing to say line 2. If not, and you keep getting response 1, you just have to wait a tad longer, however, I always managed to get line 2.

Step 4: As soon as you get word that the FNC has been applied, you are ready for the next step!

NOTE* Do not escalate the case and have a Tier 1 agent swap the tag otherwise your gamertag will be deleted. Also by forcing this FNC you are effectively making the gamertag a FNC’d word(can no longer be used in bio’s).

Swapping The Tag:

Once you have the FNC go to

[To see links please register here]

. This link bypasses the priority of the Ban and FNC and allows the FNC to pop up allowing you to swap tag.

IMPORTANT YOU HAVE ABOUT 10 seconds to swap the tag or it will get permanently deleted so be fast.

Turbo Protection:

Simply put do not tell anyone about your tag or that you are tag swapping it, people will only turbo the tag if they think they have a chance to get it. Also be quick on the swap in the previous step.

Not sure if this works but I may try it later. I think my friend still has the tag Oh.

This seems like a legit method. Pretty cool.

Sounds awesome. I'm definitely try this.