Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 472 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
Huawei P20 Pro Request

Hi Guys, recently joined the forum. I wanted your opinion on something. I’m in need of a P20 Pro, I want to SE it however I’m not sure how I’d go about doing it, I have serial numbers of a phone which I got of eBay. Not that it will help!

If anyone can SE one for me, I will be willing to pay a fee.

Many thanks
Regards

Your best bet at doing this would be going through Amazon and using one of the many methods to get a second product or refund. However, if you don't have the money for this, you can try to SE Huawei directly.

After very briefly looking over Huawei's warranty policy, I'd like to make some notes to anyone who wants to try this SE.
Firstly, all phones (except the PORSCHE DESIGN Mate 10) are covered by a 12 month warranty policy.
You must provide a PoP. Amazon is an authorized seller, so you can attempt to use an Amazon receipt. Whether or not they cross-check receipts is unknown to me.
They do offer a repair/replacement service so boxing Huawei is a good route to consider while attempting to SE. Since the phone is extremely light, DNA method would probably be best.

When you say DNA method would probably be best - do you mean on their end? A.k.a. if you "sent one back to them for replacement"?

You shouldn't SE neverthless try requesting at sinister.ly