Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 565 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
Huawei Router admin password

Hello does anyone know how to crack the admin passwords for Huawei routers?

Shitty third world ISP provides Huawei routers that I can't swap out with one of my own. They've also locked down the admin username and password so I can't tweak anything on my own. I have to call them and ask to change my wifi password for instance.

Any ideas how I can get pass this?

Quote:They've also locked down the admin username and password so I can't tweak anything on my own. I have to call them and ask to change my wifi password for instance
What exactly do you experience when trying to log In?

Just the standard wrong username password message. This is not for connecting to wjfi by the way, it's to access the admin interface at 192.168.1.1

Is there a reason you want to access the admin panel?
If you want to re-config the router, have you considered a hard reset?

I'm not saying you should do it, as I came across one or two routers that the ISP's loaded with a custom ROM. Even after a hard manual reset, I couldn't access it and when I eventually gave them a call, they couldn't log into the router from their side since the settings were wiped.

I'm not sure if they can flash a custom ROM to a Huawei. Just mentioning it, so you can make a more informative final decision.

Quote:(02-20-2023, 12:50 AM)morphios Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

If you want to re-config the router, have you considered a hard reset?
I was going to suggest that, but I believe the ISP has hard-coded the credentials on their end.

I already tried resetting, they just loaded their config back remotely.

Quote: (02-20-2023, 12:50 AM)morphios Wrote:

I'd like to forward some ports.

Quote:(02-20-2023, 04:51 AM)Trafford3Devil Wrote:

How do you mean "they load their config remotely"?
Unplug the internet cable after the reset, log in and so your thing making sure to change any admin passwords and deleting any additional account and plug the internet cable back.

I cant see them loading anything if they dont have access, or is it that you cant prevent them access?

Quote:(02-22-2023, 02:40 AM)morphios Wrote:

Quote: (02-20-2023, 04:51 AM)Trafford3Devil Wrote:

Unplug the internet cable after the reset, log in and so your thing making sure to change any admin passwords and deleting any additional account and plug the internet cable back.

I cant see them loading anything if they dont have access, or is it that you cant prevent them access?

When I reset, it loses all the ISP settings. I don't know what they are (pppoe, static ip etc.) so I have no internet unless I let them load their settings back. When they do they also lock me out of the router.

Quote:(02-22-2023, 06:25 AM)Trafford3Devil Wrote:

Quote: (02-22-2023, 02:40 AM)morphios Wrote:

Quote: (02-20-2023, 04:51 AM)Trafford3Devil Wrote:

When I reset, it loses all the ISP settings. I don't know what they are (pppoe, static ip etc.) so I have no internet unless I let them load their settings back. When they do they also lock me out of the router.

I see.

I'm still a bit curious as to how you "let them load their settings".
Is it somehow via remote desktop, do you literary unplug the router and hand it to them for configuration, or are they using another method altogether?

Quote:(02-22-2023, 08:35 PM)morphios Wrote:

Quote: (02-22-2023, 06:25 AM)Trafford3Devil Wrote:

Quote: (02-22-2023, 02:40 AM)morphios Wrote:

I see.

I'm still a bit curious as to how you "let them load their settings".
Is it somehow via remote desktop, do you literary unplug the router and hand it to them for configuration, or are they using another method altogether?

I plug the ISP cable into the WAN port and call them and they access it remotely on their end.

It's a Huawei HG255e by the way.