Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 565 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
Huawei Router admin password

Quote:(02-22-2023, 10:24 PM)Trafford3Devil Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (02-22-2023, 08:35 PM)morphios Wrote:

Quote: (02-22-2023, 06:25 AM)Trafford3Devil Wrote:

When I reset, it loses all the ISP settings. I don't know what they are (pppoe, static ip etc.) so I have no internet unless I let them load their settings back. When they do they also lock me out of the router.

I see.

I'm still a bit curious as to how you "let them load their settings".
Is it somehow via remote desktop, do you literary unplug the router and hand it to them for configuration, or are they using another method altogether?

I plug the ISP cable into the WAN port and call them and they access it remotely on their end.
Obviously that's how ISP's provide remote access support.

Yeah I just need a way to access the admin interface.

I'm trying to forward some ports so I can access cameras while I'm away.

Currently using a VPN to get around it, but since there aren't any local servers it's a bit jank.

Quote:(02-23-2023, 02:03 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (02-22-2023, 10:24 PM)Trafford3Devil Wrote:

Quote: (02-22-2023, 08:35 PM)morphios Wrote:

I see.

I'm still a bit curious as to how you "let them load their settings".
Is it somehow via remote desktop, do you literary unplug the router and hand it to them for configuration, or are they using another method altogether?

I plug the ISP cable into the WAN port and call them and they access it remotely on their end.

I have to disagree with you here.
Maybe my brain is just wired different, but I cannot see that answer as "obvious". The answer depends a lot on where he lives, what type of infrastructure is available to him, and how it is all set up by the ISP.

If DLS was still used, he cold not merely plug in his communications line to enable the ISP to access the router, apart from the fact that the ports are completely different. Not that I haven't seen people try, though.
Just like DSL, every type of connection has its own type of setup and by telling me he just plugs in a cable to enable them to access it tells me there is already a connection on that cable that he is plugging in.
The type of connection is currently undetermined.

For instance, if the cable he plugs in to the router is plugged into a device that has a network port and that device has a static IP in the same range as what the default IP range is of the router when reset, and it provides you with internet access on that device, there will be no point trying to configure anything on the router itself because the router then only act as an access point and then the initial port forwarding happens elsewhere and will disregard anything that is trying to establish a connection on a port that is closed.

Only when it is determined how the infrastructure works, one can decide how to manipulate it.

Plug a cable to the router and unplug from the internet. Access the router with your browser and login with default password or the one on your router. Update the firmware and you should have your ISP username and password. You may need to add some settings.

Quote:(02-23-2023, 06:03 AM)Trafford3Devil Wrote:

Yeah I just need a way to access the admin interface.

I'm trying to forward some ports so I can access cameras while I'm away.

Currently using a VPN to get around it, but since there aren't any local servers it's a bit jank.

Personally, I have not used or set up a VPN with a CCTV system, so I am unsure of how that works.
I have found that using a DDNS helped me sort any issues I had in the past when I needed to forward ports but was unable to do so because of ISP limitations. I don't know if that could possibly be an option for you.

Quote:(02-24-2023, 06:32 PM)morphios Wrote:

Quote: (02-23-2023, 02:03 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (02-22-2023, 10:24 PM)Trafford3Devil Wrote:

Maybe my brain is just wired different, but I cannot see that answer as "obvious". The answer depends a lot on where he lives, what type of infrastructure is available to him, and how it is all set up by the ISP.
I didn't say It's the only way remote access Is provided by ISPs - evidently there are many variables Involved, that's just common sense.

My post simply pertains to the configuration you've mentioned.

Quote:(02-25-2023, 01:09 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (02-24-2023, 06:32 PM)morphios Wrote:

Quote: (02-23-2023, 02:03 AM)mothered Wrote:

I didn't say It's the only way remote access Is provided by ISPs - evidently there are many variables Involved, that's just common sense.

My post simply pertains to the configuration you've mentioned.

I apologize for interpreting it as something else.
My initial idea for seeking information on this topic is to find out if creating a replica of the router's admin environment on a pc, allowing the user full access to any information or settings saved in the environment, leaving the remote user none the wiser. Well, that and to point out the fact that it would be pointless setting up port forwarding on the router if the incoming WAN connection already has an active internet connection.

Quote:(02-25-2023, 10:07 AM)morphios Wrote:

I apologize for interpreting it as something else.
My initial idea for seeking information on this topic is to find out if creating a replica of the router's admin environment on a pc, allowing the user full access to any information or settings saved in the environment, leaving the remote user none the wiser. Well, that and to point out the fact that it would be pointless setting up port forwarding on the router if the incoming WAN connection already has an active internet connection.
No need for an apology whatsoever.

You've provided some In depth technical details that're very Informative Indeed. I'd be lucky to find something to that effect on Google.