Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 495 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Hurricane Sandy hits NJ!

If you guys didnt know Hurricane Sandy is wooping through the cost of U.S. and hitting me as your reading this thread. If you want more info you can get it in these following links

[To see links please register here]

Also here

Very Scary!

I was unable to find what category this hurricane is. What category is it?

Good luck, and stay safe, #Sync#!

Quote:(10-29-2012, 06:49 PM)Illuminate Wrote:

I was unable to find what category this hurricane is. What category is it?

Good luck, and stay safe, #Sync#!

Its very crazy and its caregory 1 or 2. winds are picking things up like a tornado and throwing them like hell.

Ah, well at least it isn't any stronger:smile:. I remember when Ike tore through Texas. Wrecked everything.

Anywho, good luck, and remember to stay safe!

Quote:(10-29-2012, 09:03 PM)▲ Iʟʟᴜᴍɪɴᴀᴛɪ ▲ Wrote:

I'ᴍ ɪɴ ᴏʜɪᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜɪs. Tʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴀ ᴘᴏssɪʙɪʟɪᴛʏ ᴏғ ɴᴏ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴏғ ᴡɪɴᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴏᴜᴛᴀɢᴇs.

No school today or tommorow <3 Hopefull is put back even longer

Quote:(10-29-2012, 09:04 PM)#Sync# Wrote:

Quote: (10-29-2012, 09:03 PM)▲ Iʟʟᴜᴍɪɴᴀᴛɪ ▲ Wrote:

I'ᴍ ɪɴ ᴏʜɪᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜɪs. Tʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴀ ᴘᴏssɪʙɪʟɪᴛʏ ᴏғ ɴᴏ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴏғ ᴡɪɴᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴏᴜᴛᴀɢᴇs.

No school today or tommorow <3 Hopefull is put back even longer :biggrin:

Nice. It's so bad, Halloween is pushed until Sunday. LOL

Hope everything goes well :tongue: All time on the news here in Norway.

The damage couldn't have been horrible because of a category 1. Everything okay?

Quote:(10-30-2012, 03:18 PM)#Sync# Wrote:

Quote: (10-30-2012, 03:16 PM)Illuminate Wrote:

The damage couldn't have been horrible because of a category 1. Everything okay?

Its bad. Lol thousands of people powerlines out, some people died, and things all over the street. I didnt know it was going to be like that.

Ouch. Good luck, and I hope your family and friends are all okay.