Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 311 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
I'm running an application from a .bat file. How do I make the window scroll up and down?

My Java application runs from this .bat file

@ECHO OFF
mode con:cols=130 lines=60
CLS
java -cp lib\postgresql-9.0-801.jdbc4.jar;bin telecom.cli.Telecom
PAUSE

A Window opens, the app runs smoothly... But I can't scroll Up and Down.
What do I need to add to this .bat file?

The simple answer is that the lines parameter can be set to a large value which will create a larger than normal window which will be scrollable.

>

The happy answer is that the mode command is not required. Simply create a shortcut. In the shortcut Properties\Layout set the Screen buffer size (Width: 130, Height: {maximum 9999}), Window Size (Width: 130, Height: {25 for example})
This will create a window 130*25 and the buffered contents (up to a maximum of 9999 lines) will be scrollable.

Which window can't you resize?

1 - You already setting sizes in the bat for the bat window.
2 - If you want to resize java.exe use the and command if java has an option to resize.