Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 631 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
I am getting error "cmdline-tools component is missing" after installing Flutter and Android Studio... I added the Android SDK. How can I solve them?

For macOS, I ran this command;

```lang-none
cd ~/Library/Android/sdk/tools/bin
./sdkmanager --install "cmdline-tools;latest"
```

Then when I ran the `flutter doctor` command again, it confirmed that the problem was solved.

Your Android SDK version requires an update.

Open Android Studio → click *Android Studio* on the top bar → *Preferences* → *Appearance & behavior* (click to open the dropdown) → *System Settings* (click to open the dropdown) → *Android SDK* → *SDK Tools* (tab).

Check *Android SDK Command-line Tools (latest)* → *Apply* → click <kbd>OK</kbd>. Once the update has finished, run `flutter doctor`.

[Screenshot of the Appearance & Behavior menu][1]

[1]:

**For macOS users:**

flutter config --android-sdk "/Users/{YOUR_USER_NAME}/Library/Android/sdk"

Then

flutter doctor --android-licenses

Type "y" for all stops.

**For MacOS Users**

If already have android studio installed simply run:

flutter config --android-sdk "/Users/$USER/Library/Android/sdk" & flutter doctor --android-licenses

This is for Windows:
If you are still facing the issue even after installing the "Android SDK Command-line Tools(latest)" thru Android Studio -> Settings->Appearance & Behavior -> Systems Settings -> Android SDK -> SDK Tools, You need to configure the flutter for Android SDK Path (Not the environment variable path).

Android SDK Will be installed under Program files e.g. (C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\). If not this location, find out the location where it is installed and go to the bin folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\cmdline-tools\7.0\bin) and run

flutter config --android-sdk "C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk"

After this run flutter doctor, now this issue should be resolved.

### For Windows users

If you still see the same error even after your build tools, tools are installed and added to the `user/system` path variable, and maybe your `sdkmanager` location is really not found

- **Just type in**
```
flutter config --android-sdk "C:\Users\{Your_User_Name}\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk" # (Default SDK location)
```
- Add the path inside `""` to where your Android SDK folder is located

- Then you can run the licenses to verify any license which is not approved.

This worked for me.

You have to install *Android SDK Command-line Tools*.
To do that, invoke the menu command *File* → *Settings* → *Android SDK* and download the latest.

You must choose *Android SDK* on the left side of the *Settings* window. It’s under *Appearance & Behavior* → *System Settings*.

I installed the Android SDK platform tool from Android Studio. This helped me to resolve this error.

[Error before installation][1]

[Installed platform tool from Android Studio][2]

[After installation of Platform tools][3]

[1]:

[2]:

[3]:

For me, running this command worked perfectly:

```
flutter config --android-sdk /path/to/your/sdk
```

If you have already downloaded cmdline-tools and the Android SDK, make sure Flutter isn't looking in the wrong directory with:
```
flutter config --android-sdk=""
```