Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 293 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
I am making a shell script for vulnserver.exe

I have the overflow and the offset.
Now i have to make a shell script using assembly
this does anyone have any good sources for this sort of information?
i have some decompiled exe's (processor dependant) that i am supposed to patch together make the script.
Am following linux tuits using cygwin environment , so the assembly examples i am looking at do not matchup at all well.
will check back in a day or 2 with the code i have so far.

Got side tracked again still no further
i can tell you interested though anon's
Incase you where wonderin i used spike , taof and peach fuzzer to find the overflow
All on the same command
I used a modified ftpserver xml for attacks with peach.
You get loads of varied results with peach, but spike was a good starting point for this.
I used the spike code in the end for my script

so whenni had a hit i copy and pasted the overflow via netcat and read with ollydb
I found the offset by adding paterns of chars from the tail end backwards until 41 was replaced with something else. More to come much later.

Exploit-db has some examples of source.