Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 700 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
I did a little drawing

Of a wolf

v1

v2

Oh I drew another wolf for yall

The wolf looks better than the tux, but it looks pretty good.

Did you use an example or draw it straight out of your head? I love drawing, but never have the creativity to actually draw what I want.

I prefer V2 greatly over V1.

V1 = 5/10
V2 = 8/10

How cute Is the first one with the suit & bow tie.

It's not to say the second Is bad, but I love the first one.

Yeah I used a reference. I spent way more time on v1 too lol. Only to have it to be subpar.

I really like the first one. The second one was kinda blurry, so I couldnt really see it..

Quote:(05-08-2017, 03:07 PM)Synthx Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I really like the first one. The second one was kinda blurry, so I couldnt really see it..
your face is kind of blurry

I like V2, nice job

Where did the inspiration for this come from? The wolves are kind of interesting. What's the significance of the crescent on the forehead?

Quote:(05-08-2017, 03:43 PM)insidious Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I like V2, nice job

Where did the inspiration for this come from? The wolves are kind of interesting. What's the significance of the crescent on the forehead?
what is the relationship between a wolf and a moon? i ask