Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 320 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
(I'll Pay) - Bypass 2FA for Gmail

Quote:(08-03-2018, 12:01 PM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (08-03-2018, 11:15 AM)Balls Wrote:

There's two phone numbers. I can't find either.

Given It's a commonality for users to use the same email address on most (If not all) of their online accounts, check the email address against all major websites, namely the account's recovery.

Each account will exposed ex-amount of digits. For example, Gmail may expose that last two, eBay the first three, Facebook a few toward the end, Amazon somewhere In the middle and so forth. From there, you can formulate and build a number from the ground up. Perform a reverse phone number lookup, and crosscheck It with the Information you have on hand pertaining to your target, just to verify you have the correct user.

I already fucked up sending him a few texts from google accidentally (involuntarily) - wont some of them send texts without asking me?

Quote:(08-03-2018, 12:38 PM)Balls Wrote:

I already fucked up sending him a few texts from google accidentally (involuntarily)

How did you manage to shoot off a few texts without realizing?

Quote:(08-03-2018, 03:28 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (08-03-2018, 12:38 PM)Balls Wrote:

I already fucked up sending him a few texts from google accidentally (involuntarily)

When I tried logging in one time it did it without asking me. Instead of saying "enter in your phone number ending in xx", it said, "we sent a text message to ---xx"

@"mothered" What about 2fa tokens? Because all this is, is a token based system. It would require something regarding the "Forgot Your Password" function or something like that correct? I know some tokens are accessible via Wireshark. Is this knowledge outdated or just incorrect?

Well, if reddit got hacked via bypassing 2fa then, i'm sure gmail can.

Quote:(08-03-2018, 04:27 PM)Balls Wrote:

Quote: (08-03-2018, 03:28 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (08-03-2018, 12:38 PM)Balls Wrote:

When I tried logging in one time it did it without asking me. Instead of saying "enter in your phone number ending in xx", it said, "we sent a text message to ---xx"

So you entered the username & password and upon hitting "Sign In", the verification code was generated to the account holder's cell phone without any Intervention on your part?

You could try doxxing him and finding additional information about him. Then you could log onto websites he is registered and hopefully view the phone number that is attached to whatever account.

check evilginx2 and reelphish

this is quality content right here, well done!

can you message me on gmail [email protected] I maybe can help you out I can hack my friends account so maybe I can try to hack that gmail account just send me a email and I will try my best.