Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 771 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
I'm Cake

I'm cake and I rule you all. K?

What I like:
Video Editing
Graphics
PHP
HTML
CSS
And other random funny stuff

You really shouldn't take anything I say seriously as I'll probably troll you. K

Quote:(10-12-2013, 01:09 AM)Nikita Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

What kind of stuff do you edit? Nice meet you by the way! Hope you enjoy your stay.
Obviously I edit video footage.

What kind of stuff do you edit? Nice meet you by the way! Hope you enjoy your stay.

Welcome to the forum Cake :smile:,

Pleas be sure to read the rules & have fun posting with us !

Guys come one, get over it.

Cake I hope these things won't stop you from hanging around on the forum. Take some time to look through what's available on the forum and I'm sure you'll find some people you'll be interested to know. There's some pretty awesome stuff around

Quote:(10-12-2013, 01:34 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

Guys come one, get over it.

Cake I hope these things won't stop you from hanging around on the forum. Take some time to look through what's available on the forum and I'm sure you'll find some people you'll be interested to know. There's some pretty awesome stuff around :smile:

Are you the new spokesman now?
GG

Quote:(10-12-2013, 01:35 AM)Nefarious Wrote:

Are you the new spokesman now?
GG

What? I want people to like it here :smile:

Plus I really didn't like the fact people were getting so mean (I know it's none of my business but still :3 ).

No flaming in introduction threads. I will hand out warnings if if happens again.

Are you Cake from LF? :hurr:

I don't understand how you have -6 rep already, but I hope you enjoy your time on the forum even if a few people seem to hate you... :/