Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 488 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
I'm Free Falling!

[Image: e90y91.gif]

World record free fall today, 39 kilometers.

That's roughly 24 miles. Pretty awesome. One of their initial goals was to pass the speed of sound. Not sure if they were successful.
Also, Red Bull sponsored the free-faller. Another reason to go down and get one. You can read more about it

[To see links please register here]

Some Statistics:
Altitude reached: 128,097
Total time from jump to landing: 9 min. 3 seconds
Freefall duration: 4 min. 19 seconds
Speed: 1137 km per hour

He broke the sound barrier while going down lol.

Here's the full video:

Anar you totally ruined the title. Don't you recognize the song I was referencing?

Wow, that's awesome, I would never do it, I'm too scared...

Quote:(10-15-2012, 01:46 PM)Nohbdy Wrote:

Anar you totally ruined the title. Don't you recognize the song I was referencing?

The title was too long.

I watched it live and it was pretty awesome!

Quote:(10-15-2012, 09:22 PM)Crimson Wrote:

I watched it live and it was pretty awesome! :biggrin:

I had watched the first time they streamed, when they announced it would be delayed.