Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 249 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
I need help about testing a website.

Hello,
I have a website and want to find its security Vulnerabilities and solve them, but don't like to write its name here.
If anyone like to help me, please PM me.
I scanned my website with some security scanners, but need some advice.

Thank you.

Dear Use Acunetix or Netsparker....Its automated Faster Highly Prices Tools....And World Best Tools If You Want These Tools Free
this Site = getintopc .com..... First Use Netsparker .....Then Use Acunetix becuz Acunetix Patching Is Difficult

This thread Is almost 4 months old, so I'd say It's safe to assume that the OP's needs have been fulfilled.

Nonetheless, checkout

[To see links please register here]

article.

From personal experience, I can recommend connecting

. With this set of tools, you can track site performance automatically. But if you are interested in the security of data and the site itself, then you better order an audit from a professional.

After almost 2 years, @"Hack3rcon", Is It safe to say you no longer require assistance?

Hello. I know someone who can help you in this matter. I'm a programmer, gentlemen. They also write various blogs such as this

blog discusses the benefits of ERP. Managing an efficient enterprise requires experience, skills and business acumen, but above all - competent management of business processes and taking advantage of enterprise resource planning . The competitive nature of today's markets forces entrepreneurs to take every available opportunity, including technological advances, to maximize efficiency and stay ahead of the competition.

Just having a website is not enough. An organization is needed to develop a website that is informative, accessible, and user-friendly. To maintain all these qualities, the website should be well tested, and this process of testing a website is known as web testing,

, it is a very helpful blog

To test your website you may need the help of professionals which firstly provide you with website security testing. So, I suggest you to check

if you need to maintain and optimize your business website.

Hello

We can help

You can contact us by e-mail [email protected]

Some good answers here, and I want to add that while security scanners can provide valuable insights, it is always advisable to consult with security professionals or experts experienced in website security. They can provide you with more specific advice tailored to your website's technology stack and potential vulnerabilities.