Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 258 Vote(s) - 3.62 Average
I promised myself I would'nt do this but...

I know what newbies do. They post a thread asking for help, begging for even the slightest direction. I see the threads all the time. You hate them, I hate them. So for this I sincerely apologize for this thread.

This is one of those threads -but hear me out!

I am a 21 year old college drop-out. I have worked horrible, disgusting jobs since I was 16 years old. I have never got a raise. I have never made much money... but something in me has, changed. Recently, I decided, that I want to have kiss my ass money. I don't want to be super rich, I just want to be comfortable- for now.

I want to be my own boss, I want to live the dream. Nothing will stop me. I want to make money from home. I'm so F****** ready to do ANYTHING it takes.

However, I've come to the conclusion, that almost all info on the Internet pertaining to IM is pure horseshit. What I want, is a mentor. Someone who will show me the way.

Why should you help me? Put yourself in my shoes, think to back when you were new. Think of all the time you could have saved by having someone help you. I don't know exactly how, but, I WILL repay you, somehow, someway.

Any help of any kind is appreciated. And please don't tell me to find my own answers, I can't. I've read so many stupid WSO's and methods that it makes me sick to my stomach.

Once again. I do apologize for this thread.

It's pretty simple really: traffic+ a good offer= successful outcome.

The hardest part is getting the traffic, and then you need to find a high-converting offer. There are some good downloads on here about how to get traffic, so sift through them and read the reviews in order to find out what's good, and what's garbage.

Quote:(12-14-2013 12:53 AM)Big Tuna Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

...There are some good downloads on here about how to get traffic...
Could you point one or two for us noobs? [Image: smile.gif]

Quote:(12-14-2013 02:47 AM)Superfaast Wrote:

Quote: (12-14-2013 12:53 AM)Big Tuna Wrote:

...There are some good downloads on here about how to get traffic...
Could you point one or two for us noobs? [Image: smile.gif]
Well, first you would have to decide how you want to generate traffic. Do you want to use SEO, PPC, social media, etc? I personally use SEO for traffic, and I guess if I was to recommend something that would help you to learn about SEO I'd recommend something by Alex Becker, although I'm not sure if it would be too complex for someone new to the idea, because I've been learning SEO for a few years now. After you've learned the basics of SEO, you can download a linkbuilding program from here, or you can build links manually. I recommend the SENuke downloads, because they always work.You may also want to read some books about marketing, Cashvertising is a really good one. Alex Becker's blog is pretty good too, "Source Wave".

One thing to keep in mind about whichever method you choose to drive traffic is that each has its advantages and disadvantages. SEO, for example, is free (in terms of monetary value), but it does require work and time. Sometimes it can take months to rank a particular keyword, other times it may take days (depending on the keyword).

PPC is instant, but it requires an investment, although you can use a free voucher for Google, Facebook, Bing, etc. One thing about PPC is that for most guys that I know who became successful at it, they only became successful after losing thousands of dollars on their PPC campaigns. That's because simply reading a book will not give you the real life experience that you need for learning a craft, you need to physically experience it to learn and make decisions based on your results and testing. A good PPC book will give you a solid foundation before you start though. I'm not into PPC, but I've heard that Perry Marshall (I think that's his name) is supposed to have some good courses, which I'm pretty sure I've seen here.

I don't have any advice for social media marketing, but I've seen plenty of downloads involving YouTube, Pinterest, Linkedin, etc, so you'd have to take a look at those.

Email marketing is all about building a list of subscribers and then offering them helpful information while every once in a while recommending a good product to them. Building a list can take some time, depending on what your method of doing so is. One thing that I'd recommend when you are sending out emails is to not do it the WarriorForum way. If you've every opted into one of average WarriorForum's "gurus" you'll know what I mean. These people literally send a few emails a day, and most of them are just for products. This obviously irritates the subscribers, and most of them will unsubscribe from your list. You may make a few sales doing it this way though, don't get me wrong. [Image: smile.gif]

Last, but certainly not least, you need to make sure that your offer is targeted to your traffic. You aren't going to be successful directing an offer for power tools to stay-at-home Moms, for example. You need to find out what interests your traffic, and put it in front of them.

In terms of thinking that Internet Markeing is bull-shit, yes, in some ways it is. Most courses tell people that Internet Marketing is easy, and in some ways it used to be, just a few years ago. Today there is so much competition, so it takes a lot of hard work to become successful. And add to that the fact that Google hates Internet marketing, and fights it tooth and nail. You aren't going to become successful by "pusing a button" or "spending a few hours a day" working. That is a lie. Internet marketing is finding traffic, getting a good offer for that traffic, and learning how to convert that traffic.

Thanks mate!

You're welcome. Good luck.

BRO , BBHF IS FULL OF ALL YOU NEED TO MAKE MONEY , JUST YOU HAVE TO LEARN AND TAKE ACTION