Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I selling 100% Good Cards with online access Ccv,Fullz,dumps+pin,Bank Logs,PayPal trF

Hello all clients !
I am hacker, good seller, best tools, sell online 24h.
- I want introduce to you my services and sell fresh cC (visa/master,amex,dis,bin,dob,fullz..) all country, Dumps track 1&2, Account paypal,SMTP, RDP, VPS, Mailers, do WU transfer and PayPal transfer 
- I sell cc Fresh - Fast and Good price.
- And I need good buyer for business long-term.
sell cc good and fresh 100%, sell cc good fresh cheap, sell cc shop, sell cc all country
sell cc us, sell cc us bin, sell cc us fullz info, sell cc us vbv, sell cc good and fresh, sell cc live 100%, sell cc fresh, sell cc fullz pass, shop cc fresh, shop cc

-Telegram: @honestplugg 
-Telegram: @honestplugg 

Rules: 
1-Payment always upfront for any deal. 
2-No test, no freebies; I will block you if you ask me for test or freebies. 
3-See my minimum price at my thread. 
4-After added talk me about only Business. 
5-If you wanna use my services then follow my rules