Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 643 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
I've been doing boss things

[Image: jbmRDs.png]

A little old, but I hadn't been on this Youtube in YEARS and I had some random kid know my Youtube/XBL GT back then... I used to be bouncing in the top 30 on GB for Halo 2/3 when I gamed hard in my youth. Found this the other day and I loled.

[Image: ibiD52.png]

Recently I have been yanking a lot of Paypals with CCs and bank accounts on them. This is the biggest Paypal I have ever had. If I were suddenly wanted by the US for whatever reason with life in prison, I would spend all of the money I have at my disposal via Paypal. I probably have access to at least 100k from all of the shit I have yanked in my days

[Image: idzuj8.png]

I have been jacking SEVERAL XBL gts lately, both by stealer and by SE, though I have retired from tricking MS into giving me the info... it is nearly impossible. But I managed to yank this account recently with a 15th Prestige 50 with all the shit unlocked on Black Ops, a 10th 70 with all the shit in MW1 and MW2, 3 50s on H3, Elite (43) on RSV2, supposedly ranked high on GoW2, and ranked high on Reach. It also has like two years of gold left and it had like 3000 MS points, but ive let my friend have it for now since I dont have an Xbox. I told him to change the name to Bad Motherfucker (like Pulp Fiction). I have several other GTs at my disposal.

[Image: id4mLU.png]
Yanked a BIG Gamebattles account recently. IDK what to do with it yet.. I am letting the kid play on it still. When I originally got it, it was 4000 something, now its in the 2000s. We will find out.

Ive been on the ball with several things, post what you are proud of.

I was proud to gain unlimited acces to schools top secred documents :biggrin: (Installed a RAT on headmasters PC, its a story of stealing peoples identity etc...:biggrin:) Well... actually I did not know what to do with the documents, so I have just read few of em and than uninstalled the RAT with the feeling: YES! I DID IT!

DONT DO ANYTHING, lol. Federal offenses galore, but that is pretty bauss though.

lol
ill tell you something i failed at

had been planning setting a logger on my skwl server for weeks had got it all ready

i get to school

executed the server.....

6 hours later

i get home

no logs

the fucking server didnt work :'( lol