Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 968 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
I want a developer APPS JAVA,ANDROID APPS

HI I WANT AN A DEVELOPER JAVA
You will help me to apply what and give me what the application does in a certain moment

I can pay him

I need to hire people who will develop software for my business. Does anyone know a good company that develops good software for business?

Hello, mido398899. I can advise you to contact my

[To see links please register here]

. As far as I know, he also develops software for android. When I started my business, I turned to this person. He works for a company called Cubycode. I'm sure that all the developers who work for this company know their business and can hire developers who do whatever you say. However, do not forget that you will have to pay him substantial money if you hire a developer because developer services are costly nowadays. So good luck to you. I hope I have helped you! If anything, write to me in PM, I will give your contacts to him.

Based on the TIOBE Index for June 2016 Java is now more well-known than a variety of widely-used programming languages, including C ++, Python, C #, PHP and JavaScript. The statistics on usage posted on various websites illustrate the immense popularity and importance of Java in the present day world. Java is an all-purpose programming language. Certain developers prefer to use Java to build desktop GUI applications as well as other developers create numerous web-based applications using Java technologies. In addition, Java is also used extensively for the development of mobile applications and games for Android which is the mobile platform with the biggest user base. There are plenty of reasons that Java is going to be a major factor over an extended period of time.

Visit:

Developing an application using Java is not that hard. It's probably the easiest thing in the programming world. You can find a lot of tutorials on Google. Of course, if you don't want to waste your time and get a finished application, it's better to go to a professional. I can highlight

. I'm not sure if they develop in Java, but you can try to contact them. What type of app do you want? Maybe you should try something else? Java is not widely used now.

The programming languages that are utilised to produce technical improvements are always evolving as well. Useful for a broad range of applications such as web development, Java is becoming more popular. As a result, Java Virtual Machine (JVM) is able to run class files, whereas Android depends on the DVK (Dalvik Virtual Machine). After that, an Android application Package is built out of these bundled files (APK) (APK). To make Android more secure while simultaneously making it more user-friendly, Java uses OOPs to provide Object-Oriented Programming (OOPs).

Visit: