Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 260 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
I want to start learning C or C+

Quote:(10-23-2017, 06:47 PM)Slacker Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

If you are wanting to learn a new language I recommend learning
DZ
I was reading on it last light.

DZ?

Quote:(10-23-2017, 06:51 PM)Mystique Wrote:

Quote: (10-23-2017, 06:47 PM)Slacker Wrote:

If you are wanting to learn a new language I recommend learning
DZ
I was reading on it last light.

DZ?

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Thank you for your help . I hope I can manage .

Im surprised no one has suggested

yet. It is a great place to learn programming. Although I haven't learned from it yet, I started to, but fell away from it.

@"phyrrus9" I didn't know you worked for a dutch company. Locally or from distance (freelance)?
@"Synthx" I don't think SoloLearn has support for C. It does have support for C#, JavaScript... but not for C.

@OP currently I'm following the turtorials from thenewboston, they're quite good.

Well I know blackrazorhacks are good for stuffs like this

Quote:(10-24-2017, 10:31 AM)Bish0pQ Wrote:

@"phyrrus9" I didn't know you worked for a dutch company. Locally or from distance (freelance)?
@"Synthx" I don't think SoloLearn has support for C. It does have support for C#, JavaScript... but not for C.

@OP currently I'm following the turtorials from thenewboston, they're quite good.

I worked for a US-based LLC doing business as their parent Dutch BV