Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 652 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
I was given an Iphone 4!

Quote:(08-26-2016, 12:27 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (08-26-2016, 12:24 AM)Primitive Wrote:

Quote: (08-25-2016, 09:24 PM)Customer Wrote:

You could use it for music, a storage, or you could just sell it.

I never have and never will own an iPhone, so I wouldn't really know.
Unrealistic to use s storage because it can't really be treated like a USB so to speak. It's the way Apple chooses to be so closed with their firmware. You can't access anything that is outside the sandbox unless you jailbreak it. His iPhone 4 has (like all iPhone 4's and previous models) old bootrom that can be exploited via limera1n, which makes it jailbreakable.

However, it's just not a realistic solution to use as just a storage device.

It most certainly can be treated like a usb device. Apple uses AFC to give access to specific folders, just modify the config (or install com.saurik.afc2d) and it will give access to the entire FS over USB
Unrealistic, not impossible.

Quote:(08-26-2016, 12:28 AM)Primitive Wrote:

Quote: (08-26-2016, 12:27 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

Quote: (08-26-2016, 12:24 AM)Primitive Wrote:

Unrealistic to use s storage because it can't really be treated like a USB so to speak. It's the way Apple chooses to be so closed with their firmware. You can't access anything that is outside the sandbox unless you jailbreak it. His iPhone 4 has (like all iPhone 4's and previous models) old bootrom that can be exploited via limera1n, which makes it jailbreakable.

It most certainly can be treated like a usb device. Apple uses AFC to give access to specific folders, just modify the config (or install com.saurik.afc2d) and it will give access to the entire FS over USB

Have a look

or just google it yourself. It can, has, and will be done again.

Or, since most install ssh, using SCP works fine as well. or tftp, or SAMB, etc.

Quote:(08-25-2016, 09:24 PM)Customer Wrote:

Using it as a USB storage device is a little redundant, since I already own a 2TB USB 3.0 external hard drive.

Quote:(08-26-2016, 12:24 AM)Primitive Wrote:

Quote: (08-25-2016, 09:24 PM)Customer Wrote:

Quote:(08-26-2016, 12:32 AM)Primitive Wrote:

Quote: (08-26-2016, 12:30 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

Quote: (08-26-2016, 12:28 AM)Primitive Wrote:

Have a look

Or, since most install ssh, using SCP works fine as well. or tftp, or SAMB, etc.

NIGGA WTF I'M NOT SAYING IT CAN'T BE DONE

I KNOW WHO SAURIK IS AND I KNOW WHAT AFC DOES!

You said it is improbable, i'm telling you it is commonplace. Certainly everybody knows who Saurik is, but not many know that 1. he isn't the one who wrote the port and 2. there are still things that everybody doesn't know. Spread around knowledge, it's what we are here for.

Quote:(08-26-2016, 12:34 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

Quote: (08-26-2016, 12:32 AM)Primitive Wrote:

Quote: (08-26-2016, 12:30 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

Have a look

NIGGA WTF I'M NOT SAYING IT CAN'T BE DONE

I KNOW WHO SAURIK IS AND I KNOW WHAT AFC DOES!

You said it is improbable, i'm telling you it is commonplace. Certainly everybody knows who Saurik is, but not many know that 1. he isn't the one who wrote the port and 2. there are still things that everybody doesn't know. Spread around knowledge, it's what we are here for.
I didn't say it was improbable either!
It's just not efficient if you want to use it as a storage device only! RELATIVE TO ANDROID