Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 914 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
[TUT] How to PortForward - 100% Noob Proof - [TUT]

Okay well there were a few tutorials on port forwarding already posted, but personally they weren't that clear. (IMO) So if anybody is in the same boat heres the solution! ::omg:

Method 1

What you need:
Port Checker from this link:

[To see links please register here]

A Router and your router password and username / a safety pin

Okay dokie lets start.

So go to run then type in cmd and hit enter.
Command Prompt should open up. You need to type: ipconfig /all
and again hit enter
Your looking for your DEFAULT GATEWAY

Now open up your favorite browser and type in that number into the URL bar. [URL IS WHERE YOU TYPE IN

! :oui:] (.ca.. CA>USA)
You should be prompted to login with a username and pass: If you dont know your routers password do the following..

-Get your safety pin/anything that will fit and push the reset button in the back of your router for 10seconds. (wait until the lights flash on/off)

[Image: netgear_rear.jpg]

This will reset your name/pass... This list has all default passwords and usernames for most routers out there:

Now for port forwarding... YAY!

Alrighty since there are like a lulzillion-rofillion routers out there I cannot help you with your SPECIFIC router.. I do not have the time :/
So go to

and choose your router.. Brand and Model number...
Your router brand/model number should be on your router homepage.. (the site that comes up when you put your default gateway in the URL and click enter) Its usually under the *about* section.. If not you can always physically check the router itself.

So when you pick your number and brand you should be at

But for your router.. So you can click anything here just dont forward the port they tell you to, instead forward the port you NEED to.
For example I randomly click Pruna. On this page

It tells me to forward 4662, instead I forward 3174 because I need to portforward that for metus.

TIP: To get your private IP to portforward to you must go to run.. then type cmd and hit enter.. Type ipconfig /all again and look for IP ADDRESS...Use this for your private IP.

We are almost done.. You now must do the following:

-go to

and check ports there.
-Open up port checker and check your ports there.

If 1/2 says the ports are incorrect thats fine..
If 2/2 says the ports are incorrect you obviously missed something, so go back and try again.

Method 2 -Use this as a last resort-

Download uTorrent from here:

Install it and go to:

Options---> then Preferences ---> Then Connection ---> Where it says Random Port.. Input the port you want to forward..
Then close uTorrent and keep the program with the port you want to forward running.. Then open uTorrent again..
Run the check and your done! [See method one for check]