Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 574 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
IMVU Hacked Client

Quote:(07-17-2020, 03:44 AM)StacyTheFutaLesbian Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

will people not using the client be able to see an outfit i saved from the shop
Can you please elaborate on this?

hello im currently using this is this client still being updated

This will not affect my account in terms of disabled?

Benned for using this client

Hi bro, Would you give me a new link to download ? Thanks

I just left this cesspool, jesus christ this platform is cancerous. VU is a clusterfuck.

Hey need this so very much i hope you upload it soon :smile: Older version will work for me too if you have it ! Thank you so much for your good work, really appreciate it alot.

Rather this client won't work anymore imvu has made a lot of changes to confirmations which only they my confirm also sad :sad: But cool as if it could be circumvented!