Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 823 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
If I were to Install BackTrack 5

Would It Delete my Windows Vista and I would have to reinstall and everything or what is the process because I'm planning of changing operating systems as soon as I backup my uploading pictures?

If you want BT5 just use virtual box to install it.

If you want to upgrade to windows 7 however, i CAN be of assistance.

Would It Delete my Windows Vista and I would have to reinstall and everything or what is the process because I'm planning of changing operating systems as soon as I backup my uploading pictures?

If you want BT5 just use virtual box to install it.

If you want to upgrade to windows 7 however, i CAN be of assistance.

Which in your opinion do you find rather better for an HP G60 notebook laptop Running Windows Vista Home Premium SP 2 3.00 GB Ram 32 bit op system and a 2.20 Gz Dual AMD Processor? BackTrack or Windows 7?

I somewhat know how to use Torrents but I don't want to get backdoored or get a virus and I heared most are viruses/trojans.

Windows 7 all the way. So that you can get full compatibility with whatever it is you want to do. You can run BT5R2 in a virtual environment such as Oracle Virtual Box and still run windows at the same time.

do you know how to use torrents?

Alright are you able to prepare me some torrent links for Windows 7 so when I'm done uploading my pictures within the next two days that you can send me the links and tutorials?

Quote:(04-14-2012, 06:22 AM)T̢̘.̧O͔̥̟̘̥͎͇.̷͇͇͚͇͓̯͉P̺ Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I somewhat know how to use Torrents but I don't want to get backdoored or get a virus and I heared most are viruses/trojans.

Thats a false statement. Only if you are searching hard to find like "world of warcraft gold generator" or something stupid.

If you would like to upgrade to windows 7 and would like my help PM me anytime. I can make the transition very simple for you

Quote:(04-14-2012, 06:27 AM)T̢̘.̧O͔̥̟̘̥͎͇.̷͇͇͚͇͓̯͉P̺ Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Alright are you able to prepare me some torrent links for Windows 7 so when I'm done uploading my pictures within the next two days that you can send me the links and tutorials?

Of course.