Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 344 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
If you met an alien..

I would ask if it could take me to its home planet,
assuming this is on earth.

Well depending on what an "alien" actually looks like, my response would be either that I am scared because the alien is scary looking. Or I would be in amazement because it is majestic and beautiful

Well for starters I highly doubt that they'd have a Alien-to-English dictionary in their pockets so you guys would probably have to use some form of universal communication so they'd know what you're saying(e.g Mathematics). I would most likely go into shock and run for my life.

I don't know what I would say. If I knew that it could understand me, I would inquire it's purpose of visitation.

What are you doing here?

I have no idea. I don't think i would be able to speak and obviously they wouldn't understand me.

Well lets all hope if there are really aliens out there and they one day come to Earth, they are all like E.T or Paul. : P

Really depends what kind of alien. It was disgusting and ugly as my imagination thinks, then I would probably thrown up. Now if it was a kind alien that didn't try to kill me right away and that didn't look completely disgusting then... I would most likely ask what its ( or his/hers ) interests were.

I'd probably be speechless and wouldn't be able to say anything for a while. I would probably just shake his/her hand.

I can't imagine myself being encountered to an alien. They sure won't understand my language. I would be speechless because I know their first instinct will be to protect themselves from harm, which will be the same like some of us do. Action would be the key.