Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 687 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Ignore SSL warning with powershell downloadstring

I've got this beautiful one liner which calls a webservice of mine via Task Scheduler:

-ExecutionPolicy unrestricted -Command "(New-Object Net.WebClient).DownloadString(\"https://127.0.0.1/xxx\")"

But my webservice has SSL now and I want to make a local call so it gives an SSL exception. So is there a way to ignore the SSL warning with this one liner?

With the one-liner you don't have many options in ignoring the SSL-warning (with the WebClient downloadstring method).

You could try doing this before invoking the command :

[System.Net.ServicePointManager]::ServerCertificateValidationCallback = {$true} ;

Since you're using this in a task-scheduler, I'd add it before the DownloadString command with a ';' to seperate the two commands.

This should do the trick, which would set the callback in the session:

-ExecutionPolicy unrestricted -Command "[System.Net.ServicePointManager]::ServerCertificateValidationCallback = {$true};(New-Object Net.WebClient).DownloadString(\"127.0.0.1/xxx\")"

If you have a newer Powershell installation (check if you have the invoke-webrequest cmdlet available), you can use this cmdlet in addtion to a security policy. Still not a one-liner, but this should do the trick :

add-type @"
using System.Net;
using System.Security.Cryptography.X509Certificates;
public class TrustAllCertsPolicy : ICertificatePolicy {
public bool CheckValidationResult(
ServicePoint srvPoint, X509Certificate certificate,
WebRequest request, int certificateProblem) {
return true;
}
}
"@
[System.Net.ServicePointManager]::CertificatePolicy = New-Object TrustAllCertsPolicy

$result = Invoke-WebRequest -Uri ""https://127.0.0.1/xxx"

Try to see if that works from a normal host, if so, you could bundle it in a simple script and use this in your scheduled task.

If you're looking to implement a conditional policy, use the following.

``` powershell
[System.Net.ServicePointManager]::ServerCertificateValidationCallback = {
param(
[object]$sender,
[Security.Cryptography.X509Certificates.X509Certificate] $certificate,
[Security.Cryptography.X509Certificates.X509Chain] $chain,
[Net.Security.SslPolicyErrors] $sslPolicyErrors
)
# Implement your custom logic here
$true
}
```