Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 311 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
Im beginner

Hi, I would like to learn how to program in python and overall hacking in python, do you have any advice on how to start? I had already started learning python, the program I did was just a Diskord bot.

There's countless online resources to learn Python.

In terms of hacking, checkout

[To see links please register here]

If you want an easy laid back approach to learning the fundamentals of Python you should download SoloLearn on your phone. For a more hands on approach check out hackerrank.com. There are plenty of challenges on there. I suggest also learning BASH if you are not already familiar.

A great site for the basics is Codeacademy, you code straight in the browser which has its benefits and negatives.

It depends on what are your goals.

Quote:(04-05-2021, 01:14 AM)lionelvidal Wrote:

It depends on what are your goals.
I disagree strongly.

Quote:(03-16-2021, 04:15 PM)saracz4621 Wrote:

Hi, I would like to learn how to program in python and overall hacking in python, do you have any advice on how to start? I had already started learning python, the program I did was just a Diskord bot.
I would say anything you can or have any idea of how to code, just grab it and start coding. Any meaningless piece of garbage stuff that you have the slightest idea of how you can do, just start with it and start coding.

IF you have any chance, try to find someone that can teach you shit. Like, if you get some job or something.

Both of these things are true for me.

I am currently going to get a job where I get fuckin paychecks for just sitting there and learning to code. Im going to have a proffessional coach who helps me through my projects. And the other thing. I striked up a conversation with my neighbour the other day and i let my mouth go; I was talking about that I computers are my special interest; that Im running Blackarch. And I was like; well, I KNOW how to create shit that could make PC rigs explode, and like, control your entire computer and all that. So he cut me a deal. He said that he is very rich, and that he has a gaming company. He is going to create a game, and he said if I help him to code it, Im going to get a very sizeable slice of the pay for the entire game, basically millions of dollars.

He also said that if I dont like betray him, or like stray away from this, or I change my mind, in time, he is going to hire me for his job. And I dont even have any formal education or anything in computer wizardry.

This is what I call: friendship is magic.

Quote:(03-16-2021, 04:15 PM)saracz4621 Wrote:

The question is hacking what?`
Haking in mass? Hacking one specified target? Malware dev?
And many hacking methods arent just based on coding