Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 503 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
Incorrect datetime value Database Error Number: 1292

**Incorrect datetime value 0000-00-00 00:00:00 +0000 Database Error Number: 1292**

Hi Everyone I'm having a problem a with a server upgrade done by my hosting company and I'm trying to understand what is occurring so i can fix the problem

My sever has recently been upgraded to Server version: 5.6.17 and I'm getting errors all over the place saying my datetime value is incorrect?

It seem to be add +0000 to the end of the datetime but I'm not sure why. This used to work perfectly fine on 5.5 but a recent upgrade has affected how my timestamps work

Error Number: 1292

Incorrect datetime value: '2014-04-02 08:49:43 +0000' for column 'created' at row 1

INSERT INTO `activitylog` (`tablename`, `row`, `user_id`, `description`, `action`, `private`,`created`) VALUES ('user', '1', '1', 'People', 'Updated', 0, '2014-04-02 08:49:43 +0000')

If I modify this sql query without +0000 it works?

It affects anything that is a type of DATETIME on my table.

Has anyone else had a similar problem and now what the solution is to get this to work. At the moment I'm thing I will have to change all my PHP functions to echo the Date/Time rather than me calling NOW() on the query string

# Incorrect datetime value Database Error Number: 1292

The `TIMESTAMP` data type is used for values that contain both date and time parts. `TIMESTAMP` has a range of `'1970-01-01 00:00:01' UTC` to `'2038-01-19 03:14:07' UTC`.

The `DATETIME` type is used for values that contain both date and time parts. MySQL retrieves and displays `DATETIME` values in `'YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS'` format. The supported range is `'1000-01-01 00:00:00' to '9999-12-31 23:59:59'`.

**you should use this type in: DateTime format**

INSERT INTO `activitylog`
(`tablename`, `row`, `user_id`, `description`, `action`, `private`,`created`)
VALUES
('user', '1', '1', 'People', 'Updated', 0, '2014-04-02 08:49:43')

***https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/date-and-time-types.html***

***https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/datetime.html***

***http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=70188***

# update: 1

you should remove the `space` like your code `'2014-04-02 08:49:43 +0000'` and change the code like `'2014-04-02 08:49:43+0000'` as full query is following as:

INSERT INTO `activitylog`
(`tablename`, `row`, `user_id`, `description`, `action`, `private`,`created`)
VALUES ('user', '1', '1', 'People', 'Updated', 0, '2014-04-02 08:49:43+0000')

***look here :

[To see links please register here]

Short answer - `NOW()` in your query should work perfectly well with a MySQL `DATETIME` column.

Longer answer - I'm not sure how you ever saw `+0000` working. The `DATETIME` column is formatted as `'YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS'`. When it comes to timezone differences, it's generally something you need to handle programmatically. MySQL does convert local times to UTC and back again when storing and retrieving `TIMESTAMP` data - but it doesn't do this with `DATETIME` or other Date / Time columns.

I discovered after upgrading to MySQL 5.7 that this error started occurring in random situations, even when I wasn't supplying a date in the query.

This appears to be because *previous* versions of MySQL supported dates like `0000-00-00 00:00:00` (by default) however 5.7.4 introduced some changes to the `NO_ZERO_DATE` setting. If you still have old data present when using a newer MySQL version, then random errors may crop up.

I needed to perform a query like this to reset all the zero dates to another date.

# If the columns supports NULL, use that
UPDATE table SET date_column = NULL WHERE date_column < '1000-01-01';

# Otherwise supply another default date
UPDATE table SET date_column = '1970-01-01' WHERE date_column < '1000-01-01';

Alternatively, you may be able to adjust the `NO_ZERO_DATE` setting, although note what the docs say about it:

>The `NO_ZERO_DATE` mode affects whether the server permits '0000-00-00' as a valid date. Its effect also depends on whether strict SQL mode is enabled.
>
> * If this mode is not enabled, '0000-00-00' is permitted and inserts produce no warning.
>
> * If this mode is enabled, '0000-00-00' is permitted and inserts produce a warning.
>
> * If this mode and strict mode are enabled, '0000-00-00' is not permitted and inserts produce an error, unless IGNORE is given as well. For `INSERT IGNORE` and `UPDATE IGNORE`, '0000-00-00' is permitted and inserts produce a warning.
>
> As of MySQL 5.7.4, `NO_ZERO_DATE` is deprecated. In MySQL 5.7.4 through 5.7.7, `NO_ZERO_DATE` does nothing when named explicitly. Instead, its effect is included in the effects of strict SQL mode. In MySQL 5.7.8 and later, `NO_ZERO_DATE` does have an effect when named explicitly and is not part of strict mode, as before MySQL 5.7.4. However, it should be used in conjunction with strict mode and is enabled by default. A warning occurs if `NO_ZERO_DATE` is enabled without also enabling strict mode or vice versa. For additional discussion, see SQL Mode Changes in MySQL 5.7.
>
> Because `NO_ZERO_DATE` is deprecated, it will be removed in a future MySQL release as a separate mode name and its effect included in the effects of strict SQL mode.
>
> *From

Ok, so I was having this same error. What I did to fix it was use these lines of code to query the database I was having issues with:

SELECT @@GLOBAL.sql_mode global, @@SESSION.sql_mode session;
SET sql_mode = '';
SET GLOBAL sql_mode = '';
The first line of code (SELECT) is to see what the current setting are for both 'SESSION' and 'GLOBAL'. Once you set them both to empty strings and run the select again, they should return nothing (be empty).

You may also need to use `SET SESSION sql_mode = '';` but this resolved the issue for me. Basically one of the settings in there was jacking up the way the date was coming into the database (I was getting it in a 'YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS AM/PM' format). Deleting `NO_ZERO_IN_DATE` and the other date option didn't help me.

My site is working like it's supposed to now. Hopefully this helps.

Original my.cnf had sql_model set as follows:

sql_mode=STRICT_TRANS_TABLES,NO_ZERO_IN_DATE,NO_ZERO_DATE,ERROR_FOR_DIVISION_BY_ZERO,NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER,NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION

I tried removing NO_ZERO_IN_DATE and NO_ZERO_DATE but it had no effect. But if I removed all terms (sql_mode empty) the error went away.

I went back to original sql_mode and thought I would remove terms 1-by-1 to see which one was cause. First attempt was to remove STRICT_TRANS_TABLES:

sql_mode=NO_ZERO_IN_DATE,NO_ZERO_DATE,ERROR_FOR_DIVISION_BY_ZERO,NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER,NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION

No error. So it appears that STRICT_TRANS_TABLES was the cause.

I was facing same issue.

I run below command and it worked for me.

SET SESSION SQL_MODE='ALLOW_INVALID_DATES'

I was facing similar issue but when I applied the code posted by @JedtheMarine as seen below, it resolved my case.

My case was specifically

> Error updating record: incorrect datetime value '2022-04-03 12:00:00 AM' for column 'XXX' at row 39

SELECT @@GLOBAL.sql_mode global, @@SESSION.sql_mode session;
SET sql_mode = '';
SET GLOBAL sql_mode = '';

I found that this query works from

if you have this problem

UPDATE activitylog SET created = NULL
WHERE CAST(created AS CHAR(20)) = '0000-00-00 00:00:00';