Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 208 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
Ink - Design Group - Recruitment

[Image: 1KN3aT.jpg]

Am I approved? I made this

I've been doing gfx and vfx on my own time for a while, so I have some tricks I could share, but the main reason I would want to join is to learn more and get better so I can continue to teach others.

if you're inviting, I'd be more than willing to join, as well as pitch in for the group cost :biggrin: good luck!

Would be good to see this official.

Quote:(11-29-2016, 03:45 PM)Skryptec Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

[Image: 1KN3aT.jpg]

Am I approved? I made this
Well you said before you werent good at art, so maybe a more serious application with some reasoning as to why you wanna join?

Quote:(11-29-2016, 07:47 PM)Inori Wrote:

I've been doing gfx and vfx on my own time for a while, so I have some tricks I could share, but the main reason I would want to join is to learn more and get better so I can continue to teach others.

if you're inviting, I'd be more than willing to join, as well as pitch in for the group cost :biggrin: good luck!
I sent you a PM

Quote:(11-29-2016, 08:22 PM)Luminary Wrote:

Would be good to see this official.
As would I, but we will see how that goes in the future.

I wish I could draw... if this group gets popular I might have some requests for you guys.

Quote:(11-30-2016, 05:22 AM)Skullmeat Wrote:

I wish I could draw... if this group gets popular I might have some requests for you guys.

Anyone can draw!
You just have to practice.

I'd be interested in joining "Ink" to level up and progress my quality of designing. I noticed your work, Nuance. It's very simplistic but catchy to the eye. Let me know if I am eligible to learn and educate from you.

[Image: sqvznv.png]

I know it's not really readable.
and way too simple.

but eh, trying to revive this

I don't have any of my graphics work handy as my laptop took a shit (doesn't charge, no usbs etc work, screen is blacked out etc) but I'll post some of my personal sketch book if that counts. I haven t drawn in like 7 years and just recently got back into it so don't laugh....
If like to join to help boost activity, help new comers etc. Will update with pics soon

Quote:(01-11-2017, 05:00 PM)pvnk Wrote:

lol apparently no one, but you can make sick graphic designs on this site

:sad:

I can I just do not have a pc readily available lol