Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 421 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
Inktober Day 1: Poison Ivy

that is so awesome! i really wish i was able to make stuff like this

Quote:(10-10-2018, 08:39 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (10-07-2018, 03:02 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (10-07-2018, 11:03 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

I am hoping to fill in the legs and some shading. May leave it without a background. Thank you!

The legs are somewhat Inconspicuous (particularly the right), so I believe the changes will reflect their appearance nicely.

I've made a mental note of this thread and shall periodically check back.

I had a small design change and have worked on redoing the legs. Hopefully it works out.

You've done a marvelous job so far, so I don't believe your skill set will let you down.

Any more progress in inktober?

Quote:(10-10-2018, 01:52 PM)JoshOG Wrote:

Any more progress in inktober? :smile:

There has been some but nothing quite as nice as this one. I'll share a few once I've tidied them up!