Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 324 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Install WORDPRESS locally the EASY way

IWP is a marvel to me for 2 reasons:
It runs flawlessly on my ancient PC;
Nothing needs to be installed - it is 100% portable !!

My quest tonight was to check out desktop servers for WP, and sure there are fancier payware things - but this free tool is all I need.

Best of all - the paid book for it still has at least one valid mirror that I found here tonight and bumped its thread in case anyone else wants it - on MF, so of course it is still around.
[Image: tnx.gif]

Instantwp is for sale, if anyone is interested.

[To see links please register here]

I know there is a WSO in the making here [Image: biggrin.gif]

I know this is an old thread, but this is still the best freeware tool out there for building WP sites.

THE best tool out there IMHO.

Anyway...did anyone ever get the videos that the author sold along with the PDF manual? I do have the manual thanks to vz974 and others.

PS. Looks like the author of the program did buy instantwp dot com.