Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 460 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
Interior angle sum generator

Coded this in 40 minutes during lunch as extra credit for math. Thats why its so commented. The bitch never "got around to it," so I'm releasing this to display the implementation of formulas in python. The formula used is 180(n-2) where n is the number of sides.

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

Quote:(11-07-2013, 01:58 AM)Sir Wrote:

Sounds like that bitch is a hater bruh. Should poison her ovaries or something.

Looks useful. Thanks. :smile:

You don't even know. I need 1 fuckin percent to get an A. And theres no grades left in the quarter.

Quote:(11-07-2013, 01:59 AM)Putin Wrote:

You don't even know. I need 1 fuckin percent to get an A. And theres no grades left in the quarter.

I'd speak up tbh. Idk what exactly can be done about it, but I'm sure something can?

Sounds like that bitch is a hater bruh. Should poison her ovaries or something.

Looks useful. Thanks.

Quote:(11-07-2013, 02:00 AM)Sir Wrote:

I'd speak up tbh. Idk what exactly can be done about it, but I'm sure something can?

In my school absolutly nothing. She agreed to give the credit because she didn't think i could do it.