Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 228 Vote(s) - 3.62 Average
Into the Storm | Tag

I think the color correction could use a little work, but as of now I'm happy with it and really too lazy to be bothered with it.

[Image: i76Ztu000w0m1.png]

That is actually really good Sly. The only thing I can say is that you should've tried to make it look like the water was actually hitting him.

Best on i've seen on here! 9/10!

I like, very good. 0.7/1

Dude that looks amazing!

3/10

Why?
  • Lightning is off.
  • Rain overlaps the outline
  • Color needs some work
  • Text is bad and placed bad
  • The render is not either of the focus points

Those are the things I suggestion that you work on, they are also the first things I noticed on your signature. So there may be something else that is off or good about the signature, though I don't have time right now to take a closer look.

Very nice IMO, even though i dont know tags