Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 443 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Iphone blacklist fix ?

was wondering what are my options if my iphone is blacklisted

is there any possible way to save it? if not what else

Was this iPhone SE'd from Amazon UK? Apparently they are blacklisting IMEIs now.

Quote:(04-17-2022, 05:05 PM)johnnyboiog88 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Was this iPhone SE'd from Amazon UK? Apparently they are blacklisting IMEIs now.

yes i heard of it too thats why im asking, has not happened to me yet but still if anyone has any thoughts

@motherhead any view on it ?

ADF Solutions makes the best mobile device forensics tools for smartphone and tablet triage with instant mobile preview

Quote:(11-24-2022, 02:15 AM)grinninglovely Wrote:

ADF Solutions makes the best mobile device forensics tools for smartphone and tablet triage with instant mobile preview
^This.

I don't believe I've come across more superior tools.

Quote:(11-24-2022, 02:15 AM)grinninglovely Wrote:

could you explain what this has to do with the OP's question?

Quote:(04-17-2022, 04:48 PM)bananagio Wrote:

was wondering what are my options if my iphone is blacklisted

is there any possible way to save it? if not what else

Sell on ebay or jailbreak the iphone and u can probably reset the IMEI

Quote:(12-12-2022, 09:08 AM)Endeavor Wrote:

Resetting IMEI numbers. Is this really a thing ? Do you have to jailbreak to do this, is the jail break reversible ? I mean they did it in Prison Break..

Quote:(01-08-2023, 09:45 PM)EquitableEngineer Wrote:

Quote: (12-12-2022, 09:08 AM)Endeavor Wrote:

Resetting IMEI numbers. Is this really a thing ? Do you have to jailbreak to do this, is the jail break reversible ? I mean they did it in Prison Break..

It's not that easy to find a legit tutorial on how to do it. But from the reddit/r/jailbreak/ it's say that you have to program the motherboard of the iPhone to change the IMEI. There are like programmers on ali, you can reset the battery cycle, make true tone enabled and etc. So you would need to find something like that to put connect the mainboard,But also, you can just buy a new motherboard from ali, there are plenty of them.

Quote:(01-08-2023, 10:22 PM)ruonis55 Wrote:

It's not that easy to find a legit tutorial on how to do it. But from the reddit/r/jailbreak/ it's say that you have to program the motherboard of the iPhone to change the IMEI. There are like programmers on ali, you can reset the battery cycle, make true tone enabled and etc. So you would need to find something like that to put connect the mainboard,But also, you can just buy a new motherboard from ali, there are plenty of them.

Very interesting indeed, thanks for the info.