Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 412 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
Is Minecraft Good?

I've been thinking about buying the game and trying it out for quite some time now, and was wondering if anyone has any feedback on the game and whether I should buy it etc.

Thanks.

I'll let you use my account to test it out if you want?

Yes, Minecraft is just amazing! But sometimes it can be boring if you play it 24.7

I personally like minecraft a LITTLE bit, but it is a very dull game if you're playing by yourself.

It's awesome and the sky is the limit for your creativity.

Hey Wonders, I might be able to let you use my account pretty soon.

Ok so I have never personally played it but I sit in my 9 year old sons room daily and watch him play it. He loves this game!!! If he is not playing it on Xbox he will play it in the computer and it is addicting, even just watching it. My son and I both think it is brilliant!

I liked it. I use to play it all the time, then played it with mods, every time I play it now it's boring. So just be careful.

I play about 15 minutes out of every other week or so.

It's a nice game if you're in the mood and have people to play with.

It's for for 2 weeks then you get bored.