Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 412 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
Is Minecraft Good?

I love Minecraft. There's so much you can do with it!

Yes, I recommend you get it. The game is amazing and I have many hours spent into it.

It's only fun if you play it on a server with dedicated and fun people.

Yes! There's lots of things you can do.

Speaking of, we're setting up a Minecraft server soon. Already have it, just need to configure things.

Minecraft is overrated in my opinion. It is great and all, but gets boring if you play it too long (especially in single player).

Best Voxel Based game ever though :smile:
I bought my copy in Alpha, and have been playing it to version 1.5, when it finally got too boring for me to even bother playing it again.

Really up to you if you want to play it or not, I would say yes.

it's the best game ever xd

I have some cracked accounts I can easily give you one for free :tongue: PM me if you need accounts

Quote:(09-10-2013, 01:44 PM)Infinite Derps Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Minecraft is overrated in my opinion. It is great and all, but gets boring if you play it too long (especially in single player).

Best Voxel Based game ever though :smile:
I bought my copy in Alpha, and have been playing it to version 1.5, when it finally got too boring for me to even bother playing it again.

Really up to you if you want to play it or not, I would say yes.

I don't know if you tried it, but Mods make the game a billion times better, like the Pixelmon mod, which is Pokemon in Minecraft, AND it is Multiplayer so you can play with friends!

Quote:(09-10-2013, 01:16 PM)Oni Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Speaking of, we're setting up a Minecraft server soon. Already have it, just need to configure things.

PLS DO DIS, I WOULD BE ADDICTED.