Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 645 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
Is Oprah's site made in Joomla!

I have got a project from a model who wants to build a site similar to oprah.com

I went through oprah.com and tried to find the CMS it is using but failed miserably. Does anyone has any ideas?

Moreover, which Joomla! components can be used to mimic the Oprah's site?

This is a custom built site, which was built ofver several years. I do not know about the CMS, but it does use J2EE, Oracle DBMS and Autonomy’s IDOL search and personalization engine and Jive’s Clearspace collaboration software for discussion forums and blogs. I would predict therefore that the CMS is either bespoke or another paid for CMS solution. I agree with pharalia - it is definately not an php-based open-source product such as Wordpress or Joomla

You could easily replicate this look in Joomla, or Wordpress or Drupal for that matter. Since I know Joomla best and you asked, I would use K2 with a couple of different display modules for a site like this. [RokStories][1] and [RokTabs][2] come to mind but there are all kinds of K2 compatible modules out there now.

That said, I'm not sure I would want to replicate a site this old. It makes some really basic mistakes that Oprah might be able to get away with, but someone with less star power is going to have problems.

[1]:

[To see links please register here]

[2]:

[To see links please register here]