Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 520 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Is dark web safe?

Is dark web safe to access? I’m looking for more info on middling but I want to know how to access the dark web safely. Can anything happen if not incorrectly?

Quote:(11-21-2022, 08:02 PM)nonerex Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Is dark web safe to access? I’m looking for more info on middling but I want to know how to access the dark web safely. Can anything happen if not incorrectly?

The dark Web is basically the unfiltered Internet it's given a bad name due to the criminal activity that resides there however you should never dive into the dark Web without taking precautions first.

What device are you going to use to access the dark Web?

I mean....what would be the reason to make you go over to the dark web???

Quote:Is dark web safe to access?
In terms of purely accessing It without fraudulent/Illegal Intent, there's no cause for concern.

relatively safe if you know what youre doing

Quote:(11-21-2022, 10:40 PM)Ninjavanish123 Wrote:

Quote: (11-21-2022, 08:02 PM)nonerex Wrote:

The dark Web is basically the unfiltered Internet it's given a bad name due to the criminal activity that resides there however you should never dive into the dark Web without taking precautions first.

What device are you going to use to access the dark Web?
A Chromebook laptop

Quote: (11-22-2022, 12:33 AM)glitches Wrote:

I mean....what would be the reason to make you go over to the dark web???
I want to learn about middling

Quote: (11-22-2022, 02:57 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote:Is dark web safe to access?
In terms of purely accessing It without fraudulent/Illegal Intent, there's no cause for concern.
But what if the reason I’m accessing the dark web is for fraudulent activity

Quote:(11-22-2022, 09:36 PM)nonerex Wrote:

Then you'd obviously need to anonymize yourself.

Here's my non-exhaustive recommendations that I've Implemented on my dedicated hacking PC.
  • Change your browser's

• Run a VPN alongside the Tor network by Installing the

(VPN > Tor > Internet)
  • Change your screen resolution with a tool named

(The user agent will NOT do this).
  • Disable all location features and settings- both browser and OS-based.
  • To help prevent your browser leaking your connection (ISP, connection type, Internal & external IP address),

. Although VPNs do prevent such Information from being disclosed, leaks do happen.
  • Some VPNs only handle IPv4 requests, hence (where supported) If an IPv6 request Is made, the VPN will not handle It and result In an IPv6 leak, thereby disclose your location, ISP etc. If supported, disable IPv6 In your router.
  • Going to the extreme, If you're navigating via your cell phone, certain sensors (example, proximity sensor, gyroscope sensor, magnetometer sensor, barometer sensor, ambient light sensor) can reveal PINs, passwords, location, voice searches etc. Disable those you don't need/use.
  • Use a

. I recommend

- It also has a built-In proxy that allows you to open links anonymously within that proxy. This adds an additional layer of protection to your current setup.
  • Use a secure web browser. I recommend

. This also has a built-In proxy.
  • Where possible, disable JavaScript. This Is responsible for an array of browser leaks.
  • Encrypt your DNS servers. A tool named

does the job well.

There are more configurations, but I'm not at liberty to disclose them.

Quote:(11-24-2022, 09:54 AM)nonerex Wrote:

Quote: (11-23-2022, 02:15 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (11-22-2022, 09:36 PM)nonerex Wrote:

Here's my non-exhaustive recommendations that I've Implemented on my dedicated hacking PC.
  • Change your browser's

(VPN > Tor > Internet)

• To help prevent your browser leaking your connection (ISP, connection type, Internal & external IP address),

. Although VPNs do prevent such Information from being disclosed, leaks do happen.
  • Some VPNs only handle IPv4 requests, hence (where supported) If an IPv6 request Is made, the VPN will not handle It and result In an IPv6 leak, thereby disclose your location, ISP etc. If supported, disable IPv6 In your router.
  • Going to the extreme, If you're navigating via your cell phone, certain sensors (example, proximity sensor, gyroscope sensor, magnetometer sensor, barometer sensor, ambient light sensor) can reveal PINs, passwords, location, voice searches etc. Disable those you don't need/use.
  • Use a

. I recommend

- It also has a built-In proxy that allows you to open links anonymously within that proxy. This adds an additional layer of protection to your current setup.

• Where possible, disable JavaScript. This Is responsible for an array of browser leaks.

does the job well.

Thank you for this
You're very welcome.

Quote:(11-23-2022, 02:15 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (11-22-2022, 09:36 PM)nonerex Wrote:

• Change your browser's

(VPN > Tor > Internet)

• Use a

. I recommend

does the job well.

Thank you for this

Just use common sense. It's "safe" in some meaning but it all comes down to what you do on the site.