Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 520 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Is dark web safe?

No, the dark web is not safe. It's unregulated and can expose you to illegal activities, cybercrime, and identity theft.

nothing is safe on life , i think not even darkweb so be polite and use google LOL

Just use common sense. It's "safe" in some meaning but it all comes down to what you do on the site.

he dark Web is basically the unfiltered Internet it's given a bad name due to the criminal activity

It depends on what are you doing, but you can get some fun even buy some stuff easly with tor, and no suffering problems

Anything on the Internet is potentially unsafe, no privacy. That's why I use

[To see links please register here]

, I've never listed my real data, photos anywhere. This is a service of temporary numbers to which you can get sms to register. Maybe it's only an illusion of security, but I feel safer that way. If anyone would be interested, you can learn more about it. As I think it is very important these days - online privacy. That's why I advise you to study the site carefully and use such services more often

yes yes yes