Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 415 Vote(s) - 3.37 Average
Is it better to make ur own keyboard or to just buy one

I’m planing to build one but I don’t know if it’s worth

Please do not build one. Just get one with hotswitches and call it a day. They are so unnecessarily expensive to build.

Unless you're planning to build It to fulfil a sense of achievement or educational purposes, It's not worth the time and money.

Quote:(09-05-2022, 10:06 AM)Gambit1234 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I’m planing to build one but I don’t know if it’s worth

I've planned a few, never got around to actually building one. It's just expensive unless you're mass producing them, honestly, and unless you have the money to throw around, I wouldn't bother. There are so many keyboards on the market there's almost certainly one for you, so unless you're doing it to learn things or starting a rather expensive hobby, I'd probably steer clear.

Plus the fine details are a pain in the ass to work out, but I'll leave that to you to discover.

Buy. Waste of time and money to build. Unless you wanna build one just to build one.

You should build one if you have the mats but it will be way expensive than buying a new already made one

Buying it's better tho, building it would be expensive.