Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 306 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average
Is it possible?

Is it possible to "hack" (change) your grades, in highschool, undetected? If anyone knows how, it would be great if you could share/lead me in the right direction

Not that I would do this... just research purposes, ya know?
@mothered

Quote:(01-30-2017, 12:37 AM)Panther_ Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

On the front of it being possible of course it is, near enough anything is possible. But you need to know what systems they are using to do any 1337 ][4x0r shit. The fastest route, the way I did it when I was in secondary school, just find what system they use, what the default passwords are and just try staff that are very unlikely to care. For me that was P.E. staff. They used real smart, and the default password was realpass. EZPZ

How do you find out what sys they use?

On the front of it being possible of course it is, near enough anything is possible. But you need to know what systems they are using to do any 1337 ][4x0r shit. The fastest route, the way I did it when I was in secondary school, just find what system they use, what the default passwords are and just try staff that are very unlikely to care. For me that was P.E. staff. They used real smart, and the default password was realpass. EZPZ

While it is unlikely one will be able to actually get in, I can try to help. See if there is a student/parent portal. If there is, look at the logo. Then go and search for exploits to this particular system or find your own. Then use this to get in as a teacher and change the grades. If a teacher uses offline backups (like a physical gradebook) and notices the sudden change, you're probably screwed.

Possible. I know some noobs who got expelled for doing so. Teachers usually use some grading platform provided by the school. (Usually all online now)

All you really need is their login credentials and you will be able to input and modify anyone's grades.

MITM attacks can be useful in acquiring Staff passwords from personal experience.

I did this back in the day...
There was a e-journal where all the teachers had to input students grades. I created a phishing page of that e-journal and hosted it on a simalar domain as the real one. Then I would sneak in and open a browser window leaving the phising site on. The teacher woyl then come and try to login and I got the credentials.

man yeah possible but I will advice you "don't tag anyone at writing thread".

Quote:(01-30-2017, 05:38 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:

man yeah possible but I will advice you "don't tag anyone at writing thread".
Some people are immature and get mad lol

You mean something like this:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

[/hide]

It's very possible, school are usually not that well protected. Their websites are pretty weak most of the time.

Big universities are a better protected though.