Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 306 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average
Is it possible?

Yes it's possible.

What's more fun is setting up for a thing where your school's front page leads to find gay meme.

It would be possible, however our school has a offline 2FA which is some weird device that dispenses a code everytime.

Not worth. Do your hw and study. Don't be a dumb fuck

Quote:(01-31-2017, 12:02 PM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

You mean something like this:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

wanna try to get into my school's site?[/hide]

If you need a specific code after logging in as teacher, they usually have the code list on their desktop or their USB that has been plugged in... so what you do is develop software that makes a backup of those files and sends it to your email along with keylogging the teacher's PC in order to get the login credentials. Then you're in, voila! If he/she has the codes list psyhically, then you just have to wait until he/she is gone and then take a quick picture of something of it.

I'm not responsible for anything.

Lets just say that you do indeed pull this off lol do you really think it would be worth it?
What are you expecting to get out of this? just a better grade average? seems rather homosexual

The fact you cant even begin to fathom how to even simply collect the sys info states that this will be a disaster and you will most likely get in serious trouble.
Now I personally could give a fuck less if you do or don't I am just stating facts, Don't dabble in dark sciences you are not ready for.

Quote:(01-31-2017, 07:30 PM)P1L0T Wrote:

wanna try to get into my school's site?

Not try, I can.

But this thread Is now community property and I'm not risking any exploitations linked back to me. This Is pretty serious stuff that can have severe ramifications. I'm sure you can appreciate my position In that respect.

Very much so possible. I'v had the chance to do it many times. You're best bet of getting acess to a teacher's account, is through either a keylogger or just a teacher that stays logged in away from class. Screw that just for research purposes crap, Really not even worth thinking about. Highly illegal, and easily traceable.

Not worth. Do your hw and study. Don't be a dumb fuck