Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 328 Vote(s) - 3.58 Average
Is there a Rails admin interface that supports MongoDB and Devise?

I recently switched to MongoDB and I am wondering if I can continue using any of the popular admin interface solutions, such as ActiveScaffold and Typus?

You can try [Rails Admin](

[To see links please register here]

):
> a Rails engine that provides an easy-to-use interface for managing your data.
>
###Features
>
* CRUD any data with ease
* Custom actions
* Automatic form validation
* Search and filtering
* Export data to CSV/JSON/XML
* Authentication (via Devise or other)
* Authorization (via CanCanCan or Pundit)
* User action history (via PaperTrail)
* Supported ORMs
* ActiveRecord
* Mongoid

I think you'll find this page on MongoDB's site to be the best help:

There are many admin applications available, some in browser, some fat client, etc. that you can use for admin and maintaining your Mongo backend.

I am a .Net programmer so I have used only MongoVUE, but one that caught my eye that I might check out and it should be platform agnostic is [JMongoBrowser][1]

I'd bet plenty options will work with a RAILS setup.

[1]:

if your using Mongoid as your ORM, then active_admin should do the job.. apply this [patch][1] to get it working

this disables some functionalities (mostly filters because active_admin relies on meta_search and that gem only supports active_record)

- Fixes ActiveAdmin sorting
- Disables ActiveAdmin Filters/Search
- Disables ActiveAdmin Comments

[1]:

ActiveAdmin

is a great tool for the admin interface creation. And I believe sooner or later they add mongoid support.

Right now there's some patch for it:

I didn't try it myself though.