Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 373 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Is this music?

In this topic, you can post a type of music and then ask other members of this forum do they consider that kind of music, really music.

Do you consider dubstep music? I know I do. I am asking this because I know a lot of people don't consider dubstep music so I need to ask you gus :sad: I hope that you will consider dubstep music.

The user Boss and my cousin do not think that Dubstep is music. I do for many reasons but I cannot convince them otherwise! I actually enjoy good dubstep :smile:

That's silly for anyone to think Dubstep isn't considered music. By definition, it is music. lol

Dubstep is music LUL.
It has a tune so it's music.

I think its a FORM of music, but they probably got the idea from a blender.

They were like: "VROOM, VROOM VROOMVROOOMVROOOOOOOOM" and were like "this sounds cool, lets see if I can make this into music...but with my computer!"

Some Dubstep has people singing in the background so it's music.

If it has rhythm and beat then it's music otherwise it would be called jibberish

Quote:(04-29-2013, 09:37 AM)Preside Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

The user Boss and my cousin do not think that Dubstep is music. I do for many reasons but I cannot convince them otherwise! I actually enjoy good dubstep :smile:

Ask them why it is not music according to them? If they understand the true definition of music, even if you don't like it or do, it is still music.

Arguing in this thread is pretty much stupid baby talk, Dubstep is clearly music, As long as it rhymes and beats it is