Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 645 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
!!!JIGLORDS GIFT CODE PLUG SERVICE!!!

JIGLORDS GC PLUG SERVICE

NEED HELP STOCKING GC'S TO YOUR CLIENTS AND MEETING NEEDS? WE CAN HELP!

WHAT YOU WILL GET, ACCESS TO ~70 FOOD/ SHOPPING SITES.

SOME SITES MOST REQUESTED: TWIN PEAKS, RC THEATERS, MENCHIES, HOOTERS, SWIPE IT, INTU SHOPPING CENTRES +MORE

ALL CUSTOMERS ARE HANDLED ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED BASIS.

PRICING DEPENDS ON THE SITE AND HOW "DRY" THE GC POOL IS. (MOST ARE 15% OF TOTAL AMOUNT WANTED.)

WHY USE US? IF YOU ARE ON A TIME CONSTRAINT OR JUST DO NOT HAVE THE ABILITY TO AQUIRE GC'S IN MASS; THIS IS PERFECT TO PROVIDE STOCK TO YOUR CLIENTS.
NO 1 CODE IS DOUBLE SOLD, WE WILL FILTER ALL PREVIOUS CLIENTS GC'S AND ENSURE YOU NEVER RECEIVE THE SAME CODE AS ANOTHER CUSTOMER.

TIME WASTERS WILL BE CALLED OUT, AND NON PAYERS ON DELIVERY TIME WILL BE CALLED OUT/ REPORTED.

T.O.S. NO REFUNDS, ALL GC'S ARE CHECKED AND WORKING AT DELIVERY (WILL SEND PROOF BEFORE DELIVERY.) BTC/ETH PAYMENTS ONLY.

PM NOW TO SECURE YOUR SPOT WITH US AS WE ONLY HANDLE 1 CLIENT AT A TIME. DELIVERY TIMES RANGE FROM 24-48 HOURS DEPENDING ON $ AMOUNT NEEDED.

ONCE ABOUT 5 CONTINUED CLIENTS ARE AQUIRED WE WILL TAKE NO MORE.

Can any of your GC be used Online?

The OP hasn't been active for over 3 months, so I'd say It's safe to assume an Imminent response Is unlikely.

Quote:(07-24-2018, 12:48 AM)iiGoomBah Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

hey can you add me on skype TheGreatFernando

His selly doesnt exist anymore...

site is down?

i assume it is

Quote:(01-14-2019, 03:17 AM)jsun1467 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

site is down?

i assume it is

It's been down for over 6 months and given the OP hasn't been active for more than a year, It's unlikely It'll be up and running anytime soon.