Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 562 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
Java printing

I'm trying to make a button to print my JTable, well it worked i used JTable.print in an actionlistener but for some reason when i print it the table is too small any idea how to make the table bigger on print ?

I wish I knew java. Have you tried the java discussion board or google it? Usually that does the trick.

Well i did google it, but all the solutions i found didn't work .

Judging by

[To see links please register here]

, @"Mr.Kurd" seems pretty fluent In Java.

He hasn't been active for a number of days, but has now been quoted and will hopefully respond.

That would be great from you thank you (Btw unless you want to be a ghost,idea changing your nickname color was a great idea, black was hard to see).

Quote:(07-02-2018, 10:53 AM)Vi-Sion Wrote:

Well i did google it, but all the solutions i found didn't work .

I'll try and ask my mate that knows java.

Quote:(07-02-2018, 11:17 AM)mothered Wrote:

Judging by

He hasn't been active for a number of days, but has now been quoted and will hopefully respond.

Thank you, hope he can help

Quote:(07-02-2018, 11:28 AM)Vi-Sion Wrote:

Quote: (07-02-2018, 11:17 AM)mothered Wrote:

Judging by

Thank you, hope he can help :smile:

You're welcome.

Stating the obvious, you may catch him on Discord.

Quote:(07-02-2018, 11:17 AM)mothered Wrote:

Judging by

Sorry for being offline, and thank you tagging me, I'll try helping as far as I can.

Did you try this bro:

& this could help you as well:

Edit: Can you send me a screenshot for the page setting, the one in Print Dialog, and send me an example of what you printed.