Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 683 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
[Javascript] Snow on page

I copy/pasted from:

[To see links please register here]

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

This is not really HTML code, this is JavaScript. Also try using the code tags. And it might be actually better to just post a link to the website with collection of examples, instead copy-pasting it from the website into a bunch of threads with no contribution on your own...

agree with Frooxius , bro when a html code start then write <html>.....</html>

I also agree with you
but each to use html and java script codes believe I understand <html>.....</html>

It's notabout enclosing <html> ... </html> tags, it's about tags in general. You can post a HTML code snippet that's not contained within these tags (so it's not a full page) and it's still a full HTML code, but... HTML is a markup language, it contains tags, it doesn't allow you to describe any logic itself, just a way to mark and describe content.
The code you presented is JavaScript and it uses HTML DOM to interact with the HTML elements, but the language is JavaScript which you can tell by the syntax and the fact that it's the most common language for website scripting.

renamed to Javascript, added tags and please for god sake use code tags and name properly next time.