Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 218 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Javascript - Spine MVC - Class

I've been searching all over StackOverflow but i couldn't find an answer for this.

What's the purpose of the Class in Spine (MVC Javascript Framework)?

[To see links please register here]

I mean... I've been reading the docs, but I can't seem to figure out a real-world example to use Classes, and every time I think of something that probably would be the right use for it, I realize that I'm just confusing it with the Model.

Would anyone be kind enough to explain me where would be fit to use the Spline.Class correctly?

Thanks.

Classes within Spine extend javascripts object model so you can use this when ever you wish to engage in object oriented design within your javascript.

I would suggest if you are not missing it you do not need to use it.

Just to be sure because I miss read your question on the first pass MVC is Model View Controller, so the important C in MVC is controller not Class.