Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 656 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Joe Biden Is President-Elect, NBC News Projects

Sad News For Me...

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

What reason people didn't vote for trump ?

Although It was close, he always remained ahead with the votes.

Let's see what changes he decides to make with the COVID-19 situation.

i do agree about CovId ... Trump tried to save USA economy, but Covid cannot be ignored indefinitely ...

I read that Trump hopes Joe Biden will just lose votes but I wouldn't count on that.It's a pity that he lost everything he had.

trump just isn't happy to lose against democrats, im pretty sure his businesses will also have a hard time recovering from that too

@"fsociety" Out of curiosity, why did you want Trump to win? Everyone is looking at different information, and everyone has different things to lose or gain whether or not democrats/republicans are in power.

Quote:(11-18-2020, 06:31 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

@"fsociety" Out of curiosity, why did you want Trump to win? Everyone is looking at different information, and everyone has different things to lose or gain whether or not democrats/republicans are in power.

maybe not good relation with india once it come to biden ,biden try to save china alot ...where trump directly blame china for virus....and and india and china relation you knowing what was done at border....so no friendship with china....

Quote:(11-19-2020, 07:24 AM)fsociety Wrote:

Quote: (11-18-2020, 06:31 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

maybe not good relation with india once it come to biden ,biden try to save china alot ...where trump directly blame china for virus....and and india and china relation you knowing what was done at border....so no friendship with china....

That's understandable. I suspected it may be something like that. I think one of the real issues is, some people who would normally vote Republican, didn't because Trump is a poor candidate. If the Republicans had a better candidate, perhaps we would have seen a very different outcome. However, one key thing to remember is: There are plenty of republicans who are also involved in American law and decision making. They may have Biden as president, but he's not the only man involved in decision-making.